The Evidence Based Physical Medicine Manual is designed as a quick reference guide for healthcare students, practitioners, doctors & instructors, and as a companion book for the Muscle Manual, Physical Assessment & Conditions Manual.
This text contains concise, easily accessible information on topics including kinesiology, soft tissue release, muscle energy techniques, joint mobilization, osseous manipulation, acupuncture, electrotherapies, athletic taping, nutrition and much more...
In addition, this text is a valuable study guide for students, practitioners and doctors preparing for National Board Exams, State/Province Board Exams, Clinical Skills Examinations and many other standardized licensure examinations.
- Over 1500 Illustrations & Images
- Online Video, Image & Text Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Low Cost, High Quality, Pocket-Sized & Portable
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Clinic & General Practice
Size: 14cm (5.25") x 21cm (8") x 2cm (3/4")
Weight: 475g (1.05lbs)
Author: Dr. Nikita A. Vizniak
Publication Date: 2015Publisher: ProHealth Systems