The Clinical Consultant Physical Assessment Manual is designed as a quick reference guide for healthcare students, practitioners, doctors & instructors, and as a companion book for the Clinical Consultant Conditions Manual.
This book contains concise, easily accessible information on topics including history, physical exam, orthopedics, neurologic exam, biomechanics, myology, radiology, nutrition, electrotherapy, medications and much more...
In addition, this text is a valuable study guide for students, practitioners and doctors preparing for National Board Exams, State/Province Board Exams, Clinical Skills Examinations and many other standardized licensure examinations.
- Over 2000 Illustrations & Images
- Free Online Video, Image & Text Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Pocket-Sized & Portable
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Licensure & Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Clinic & General Practice
Size: 14cm (5.25") x 21cm (8") x 2cm (3/4")
Weight: 475g (1.05lbs)
Author: Dr. Nikita A. Vizniak
Publication Date: 2015
Publisher: ProHealth Systems