The Quick Reference Evidence Informed Orthopedic Conditions Manual is designed as a quick reference guide for manual medicine students, practitioners & instructors, and as a companion book for the Clinical Physical Assessment Manual. This text integrates body wide common conditions and multidisciplinary treatment options including massage, mobilizations, electrotherapy, acupuncture, diet & botanicals, medications, surgery, rehabilitation, prevention, prognosis and clinic forms.
This book contains concise, easily accessible information and management protocols for most of the specific conditions seen commonly in manual medicine practice.
In addition, this text is a valuable study guide for students and practitioners preparing for OSCE exams, Provincial Board Exams, State Board Exams and National Clinical Skills Examinations.
- Over 1500 Illustrations & Images
- Pocket-Sized & Portable, rehab exercises & stretching
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for OSCE and Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Classroom & General Practice
416 pages, Coil Bound